Friday, April 22, 2011

YUM ..... JINGERS CONTEST ENTRY


Jingers challenge is a layout with a birthday theme. There are 5 E2's to be won.

I used 4 cartridges to create this LO

Camping Critters, a favorite.....tree cut @ 11 1/2"
bear cut @ 5"
peeking bunny cut @ 6"

Birthday Bash.................. cake cut @ 3 1/2" I cut it using the card feature so it opens for a journal spot.
letters cut @ 3/4"....#1 cut @ 3 1/2

Birthday Cakes...................butterfly cut @ 1"not having a picture

Three birds on Parade............music notes cut @ 3"

This was a hard challenge, not having a picture to play off of.
I was thinking of a picture of my oldest daughter eating a piece of her first birthday cake. Cake all over her face and a big smile.
Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

mlharrell54 said...

Where's Boo Boo?
Cute layout, Rheba.

Lisa said...

Hi Rheba! I found your blog from the message board and love your creations! You are so talented! Very nice!!
Good Luck winning that E2! I have all the machines but still want the E2!! LOL! Go figure! I may really need a twelve step program! LOL!
Big Hugs!

Sherry A said...

Rheba,
What an adorable layout, I love it.
I love camping critters:) TFS
Sherry

Lisa said...

Great for you winning and this layout is too cute.