Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HAPPY EASTER



A card I made for Easter using my new cartridge Camping Critters and of course a Paper Pup too.

Camping Critters....the tree with the rabbit peeking out cut @ 4"

Paper Pups....pup cut @ 1"

3 Birds on Parade......bunny ears for pup cut @ 1 1/4"

Doodlecharms, still a good cart.......basket cut @ 1 1/2" eggs are from Doodlecharms too. I cut them with my Imagine @ 1 1/2"...they look to be about 1/2" I used white paper and filled them with color.....what fun.

I used my Sew Mini sewing machine I bought at a yard sale for $8.00. I love that little machine.....it's a getter. It sews real good for a little machine and so easy to set up and use.

2 comments:

txscrapper said...

Hi Rheba, I love this card. It is so cute. Love the puppy with the bunny ears.

RockinRenee said...

"Sew" cute! I want campin critters!