Thursday, April 14, 2011

CREEPY CRAWLEY CHALLENGE


I created this layout for the Creepy Crawley challenge.

Every Spring the Carpenter bees attack our deck, drilling holes and generally making it uncomfortable to be out there.

My DH Dave and his cousin Jim decided a large fly swatter would help to control the flying buzz bombs.....well, the giant fly swatter was too large to swing very fast.....so the bees kept buzzing and the cuzzins kept cussin !!!!!
Fortunately I took pictures of the fun.

Imagine More......bees cut @ 3" and 4".
Cricut Classic Font....letters cut @ 3/4" and 1"

4 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

OMGosh! What fun pictures and a fun LO!!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute! Wish I could have been there!!!! <3 Tasa <3

mlharrell54 said...

I thought I'd drop by and see if you had your layout ready.
Dave is a hoot!
I couldn't help but laugh.
I think the bees got the last laugh.
Good job.

Sherry A said...

Too cute!! What a fun layout and story.
Sherry