Saturday, May 14, 2011

TIC TAC TOE CONTEST ENTRY




This is my entry for the Circle Blog Tic Tac Toe contest.

I selected flower,ruffle, button for my three in a row.

I made this card for a friends birthday

Cartridges used

Sweet Treats....flowers cut from 3" to 1" in 1/4' increments. Petals bent with a flat tweezers and inked. I like this flower because it has long narrow petals.

Paper Pups....pup cut @ 2"

Cricut Classic Font....Happy Birthday cut @ 1 1/4"

Plantin Schoolbook....rickrack cut @ 1" fit to length of 5". The handbook calls this cut zig zag.

The flower stems are ribbon that I gathered into a ruffle.

The curly wire in the flower center is from DMC and is called Memory Thread, one of Nilda's finds.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

RockinRenee said...

Hi Rheba. I love your flowers! They came out terrific. I am going to scraplift. :)

Emily said...

Wow! Your flowers are beautiful! Good luck with the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rheba, I loved your card. I'm wondering where you got the Action Wobbles? I live in washington State. bellr55@charter.net
I would really love to here from you.

Lisa said...

Fab flowers and don't we all love Paper Pups!