What a great time I had at the Stampede, especially meeting all of my MB friends.
Tammy Skinner was great and so friendly. I met Cindy Royal and Lisa Faldano(not sure the last name is spelled correct) They both design for the Circle Blog. They were so nice and super helpful. All of the Provo people were super nice. I met Shannon,Mike and Queen Bee.
Everything was just so fun I would go back in a heartbeat. The trip there was fun. Kristen Long drove and it was a pleasure to ride with her, she is awesome.
Margaret, Kristen and I met our fourth roomie when we arrived in Texas. She is Vanessa Carter and we have made a lifelong friend. We were so lucky to have her join us.
The hotel was first class, suites were very nice. All of the meals were great, enjoyed the line dancing and the Cowboy dinner.
I have no complaints, loved every minute of it. Can't wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment