Saturday, January 1, 2011

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...FURRY FRIENDS



Happy New Year !!!!
I made this card for my granddaughters boyfriend's birthday. He has a Lab mix puppy so I had to include a pup on his card.
The pup is cut from Four Legged Friends, isn't he cute ? The picture colors on this cart are terrible but the cuts are really great, love the layering.

This card is really all about the paper. It's some I picked up at the Scrapbook Warehouse mark down store in Pigeon Forge Tn. for .05 cents. It is a birthday line by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations. I bought about 5 co-ordinating sheets, double sided...love that store :) !!!!

The ice cream sundae is printed on the paper, I blinged it with Stickles.
The pup is cut from Furry Friends @ 3". I cut a mini sundae for him from the paper, you'll have to look close to see it.

2 comments:

mlharrell54 said...

What, no Paper Pups? Glad I read your description, cause I'd been forever wondering how you got that ice cream and glass to look so real. That bling really touched it off. Didn't have to look hard to see the ice cream on the floor.
Great job!

Jennifer Stutzman said...

we have a cart called furry friends? I've never heard of it but now I want it! :)