I made this card for the Circle Blog weekly contest. The contest is to make a shape card. It can not be square or rectangular and must have at least two Cricut cuts.
The card and hippo are cut from Birthday Bash...I love this cart !!!!The hippo is so cute I just had to make her in pink.
The card is cut @ 5" I cut 2, one in the patterned paper and one in black.
Celebrate is cut at the same setting as the card 5" I heat embossed it with black UTEE
The hippo is cut @ 3 3/4"
I added some gloss accents to her nose and toes :)Stickled the ice cream cone.
The hippo is attached with a home made wobble thing that I learned to make on the message board. I cannot remember the persons name right now but will add it to this post when I find it. They are easy to make.
The hippo looks so cute , like she's dancing.
2 comments:
cute, cute. Love the hippo eating ice cream.
Okay, the kicker is, the hippo ate the Paper Pup.
Good job.
Post a Comment