Thursday, November 18, 2010

THANK YOU CARD, PICTURESQUE



This is a card for the weekly Circle Blog drawing. The challenge is to use two Cricut cuts and the colors magenta,apricot,deep olive and golden yellow.It has to be a thank you card.

The cuts are all from Picturesque. I bought a new Champagne Expression and the cart came with it. Love my new E, my other one was sick :(

The gate is cut @ 4" and I stretched the width with my Gypsy.

The butterflies are cut at 1" and 1 1/4" I cut a black shadow, an apricot blackout and a magenta regular cut. I added some magenta Stickles to bling it up. I made the antenna from craft wire.I also used pop dots.

The nails on the fence are heat set gems.

Opps....forgot, the grass is from Zooballoo. I cut it at 4 3/4" using cut to length.

The cut out circle is done witn a MS anywhere on the page punch.

No comments: