Thursday, November 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD..JOYS OF THE SEASON


The pretty little frame for this card was cut from Joys of the Season.
I cut it @ 4" multiple times to get the right colors.
I added Stickles to the holly berries.
The penguin is from a Stampendous clear stamp set called Snowy Short Stacks. There are multiple images and the heads and bodies and feet are separate stamps so you can mix and match. Real cute, got it at HL.
I colored the penguin with Prismas and Gamsol.
I cut notches for the corners with a punch I have, then wrapped yarn through the notches.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely just love the colors, Grandma. :) You did such an awesome job! I wish I had time for that kind of stuff, or that I lived closer to you!!! :P You're the absolute best!!! <3