Sunday, November 7, 2010

HAPPY TURKEY DAY



This is a Thanksgiving card I made for my granddaughter and her husband.
The turkey is cut from the Thanksgiving seasonal cartridge cut @ 3 1/2" Isn't he a handsome bird? The pup is admiring him.
The Pup is cut from Paper Pups @ 1 1/4"
The orange background paper is embossed with an Asian folder.
The top note label is a embossing folder by QuicKutz.
I embossed the cream paper and then cut around it with scissors.
The center is vellum embossed with the same folder and cut out, embossed again with the Asian folder.
Confused? Look close and you will see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

mlharrell54 said...

I think that dog is saying, 'Cough up that drumstick, you ole geezer!"

But I think your turkey is too cute to eat.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Adorable card! That turkey cut looks so cute and the doodling really adds interest to the cut. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the card Grandma. :) Love you lots!!! Your cards are looking so awesome!!! I'll be your biggest supporter!!! :P