Saturday, September 11, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT




This card has two of my favorite card making things things.....Paper Pups and Halloween.


I had a lot of fun creating this.




Happy Hauntings....witches hat cut @2 1/2". I cut the spider again in silver and added Stickles to the buckle on the hat.


Paper Pups...cut @ 3 3/4" can you see her wagging her tail?


The background is embossed with a spiderweb cuttlebug folder on vellum


Across the top is drippy goo, I put some glaze on it.


Trick or Treat is cut from paper.


Thanks for looking.




4 comments:

zoe said...

WOW!!! WOW!!!! This is superb. I just love it. Your detail is just amazing. I love the pup, the spider web- everything.
Zoe.

zoe said...

This is truly amazing. You have excelled again. I hope this post has worked!!

mlharrell54 said...

I think you have a winner, again.
I always love your work.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute thanks for sharing!!!