I created this layout for a contest on the Circle message board.
I am a cardmaker, so scrapbook pages are a challenge for me. I like the way it turned out though, and it was a lot of fun to make:)
We went to a friends house for a catfish fry yummmmm!!!
The fish are jumping out of the frying pan and the little pup is trying to catch them :)
I used a lot of cartridges.
Block Party.........stove 5", altered a little.......flame 4" stickled...fish 3/4"
From My Kitchen.........pan 4" altered and embossed
Paper Pups........Pup 2 1/4".......puppies 3/4" RDS
3 Birds......baseball hat on pup 1" RDS........glove from a sports cartridge 3/4"
Printing Press........letters 1 1/2" inked
Freshly Picked....yard sign.....letters done with labeler
Zooballoo......grass 3/4"
2 comments:
I have always loved the PP cart. It was one of mt first carts that came with my E when I got it but your projects I've been seeing lately make me want to get it out and use it for everything! TOTALLY my style--I LOVE making little detailed scenes with my carts and punches. And I love your use of the labeler. Makes me want to get mine out too!
Cassie has definitely been a great source of inspiration for you.
I love her.
Post a Comment