Thursday, July 3, 2014

CARDZTV CHALLENGE 4

This is a red, white and blue only challenge.

I decided on a military theme. My Dad was a career military man, DH spent 4 years in the Navy.
The youngest member of our family, our granddaughter Paige is a Senior at the US Naval Academy at Annapolis. She will graduate next May. So proud of her.

i used my Cricut Explore and the cartridge Stand and Salute. Paper Pups for the Pup, my fav.

I used the cardztv stamp set This 'n' That for my card

You can join the challenge at  cardztv.blogspot.com


Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Another fabulous card, Rheba. I love the patriotic flag waving pup with his cute cap. The colours work beautifully. Both the die cut sentiment & the stamped sentiments work perfectly.

Linda said...

Rheba, I really love this card. The dog with the flag is absolutely adorable!

Beth said...

I love this card as I also come from a military family, absolutely PERFECT!!


~Beth
Cardz TV, DT Member
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Lena said...

This is such a cute card, Rheba. I love the that cute lil puppy!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations