I consider my self very lucky to have this wonderful space to share with you.
I can still remember the days when I had a small desk in the corner of the bedroom. At that time I was sewing clothes for myself and two girls. I didn't need a lot of room, just a flat place(bed) to cut out garments and my sewing machine.
Now I have a large room, 12 x 20 filled with so much stuff. Some I use and some I just collect...LOL
11 comments:
Your space is wonderful! I especially LOVE all the light that is able to get in!
I seriously need to re-organize...LOL!
TFS!
Jeanne
Oh, Rheba, this room is just too beautiful for words! What a wonderful place to craft and escape the cares of the world! You are blessed!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
Rheba, beautiful room and love all the windows for natural light. Also, it is so organized!
Super wow! Are your cubes on wheels in the last picture? Great idea.
Thank you ladies, I really am blessed.
Yes my cubes are on wheels. ACMoore used to sell them especially for JetMax. I do likie them up off the floor a little but they don't really roll very well, they get stuck in the grout lines.
Rheba
Wowsers! Love it! You are so lucky!
Love the room:)
Love your room! It is so bright and cheerful looking!
thanks for sharing your space.
Jan
You have no idea how much I like this room. Perhaps one day I can visit and join you in a day filled with creativity. Or just a few laughs and little chatter too ... I'd love that even more!
Hugz,
Carol
Rheba....I missed you....I am so glad to see your comment on my Cricut MB card....
Your craft room is wonderful. I JUST finished my new craft room and I am swimming in delight.
Hugs
Carole
Fabulous it is! This is a beautiful creative space.
Susie
Post a Comment