Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TENNESSEE, PENNANT CONTEST ENTRY


Another Circle contest entry, I just love these.

The entry had to be a pennant made using Birthday Bash and representative of your state.

I chose to put Elvis on mine, he is such an icon.

The pennant is cut with Birthday Bash at "fit to page"

Elvis is a dancer from Groovy Times that I altered a little. The guitar is also from this cart.

The platinum record is from Nifty Fifties.

Tennessee is cut from 50 States

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it! I'm a new follower.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Gina piazza said...

I love your pennant!

grammiej said...

I love your pennant, you did a great job!!
Good luck with that.
I live in Lynnville TN, you probably do not know my little town, it is tiny. But I am about an hour south of Nashville, down I65.
So nice to find your blog, if you have time, visit mine, please:
grammiejudys.blogspot.com
It is rather simple, but I am working on learning all this stuff!!
have a blessed day