I won a 5th Anniversary Expression 2 from the Circle Blog monthly contest !!!!
The Tic Tac Toe contest !!!!!
YIPPEE !!!!! I'm so excited !!!!! I didn't have one, but now I do !!!!
I think it's fun that I just celebrated my 5th anniversary(May 22) on the Cricut message board and now I've won a 5th Anniversary E2 !!!!!!
I just can't quit smiling.
4 comments:
Wonderful! Congratulations, I bet you will love it.
Congratulations! How exciting, I am so happy for you.
Your craft room is so nice. Enjoy your new toy.
Oh Rheba! Congratulations!!! I ordered one during the launch and I just love the new machine! It works so much better with Gypsy than the original E and it is so much more precise. I just posted a card on my blog that I made tiny little flower cuts. They all came out perfect! Would love for you to see it. http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com - the post is titled Thank You Jinger. Congrats again! What a prize!!!
You should post the card you won it with, Melanies's BD card.
Post a Comment