I made this card for the Circle Magazine monthly contest.
The challenge is to use three cuts from the new Circle third quarter cartridge'
Cricut Everyday.
Since I am going to the Texas Stampede I think I will give it to someone there.
The Cricut Everyday cuts are....
tote cut at 3 1/2"
phrase cut at 1 1/2"
tag cut at 1 1/2"
Paper Pup cut at 1 1/2"...can't go anywhere without my pup !
Thanks for looking
6 comments:
Super cute! I can't wait to scrap my Dallas pictures using this cartridge
Rheba, that is so cute. Are you and your doggies hitting the road to the Stampede?
Totally cute! Love all the pups in your projects! :) I am your newest follower!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
What a great card! Love the little pooch-in-a-pocket!!! Can't wait to see you in Dallas!!
Very cute card! Wish I coud go to Dallas have fun!
Very cute card! Have fun in Dallas wish I could go! Maybe next time
Post a Comment