This is my entry into the December Circle Magazine Challenge. The challenge is to use 4 Cricut cuts and a bag or box from a cartridge. Also to use a sponsor product.
I chose the tree box from Tags,Bags Boxes& More cut @ 6".
Christmas Cheer.....tree cut @ 4 1/2" and decorated with I-Roc Jewels
sled cut @ 2 1/2"
reindeer cut at 2 1/4"
Joys of the Season.....gift cut @ 1 1/2"
Santa hat on pup cut @ 3/4"
Paper Pups...........pup cut @ 1 1/4"
This was fun to do and as always, love including a pup.
Thanks for looking
8 comments:
This is super cute.
Oh Rheba..this is just too cute ! Love that lil pup right in the middle of everything!!
xoxo Joy
This is wonderful- I love your work
Love that little dog in the sleigh, so cute & good luck.
So cute. Love it, but don't love the competition! =)
This is a another "Rheba" special.
Sooooooo cute!
Next challenge, Rheba has to make a card not using a pup.
Oh the horror!!! Not!
Rheba, that is beautiful!
Very Creative and Super Cute! Good luck!
Happy Holidays!
~Angel
Post a Comment