Back in the spring we had a big storm and lost one of of our BIG Bradford Pear trees. They are notorious for splitting apart in wind. Anyway, we had to have the tree removed. As I was looking at it being cut down and feeling sad...an idea occurred to me...
I can take the larger branches and use them for birdhouse post...and that's what we did :) I LOVE it. I planted Zenia's around the base and I have blue birds living in the Rock City house.
The first picture is of the branch with bird houses on it. Picture # 2 is a little different angle showing the Chillhowee mountains, foothills to the Smoky's. Picture 3 and 4 are close ups of the Zenia's, aren't they pretty? And last but not least, my inspiration pup......my Cassie
Thanks for looking
I have put two of the same picture on here.....don't know how to remove it. Still learning .
No comments:
Post a Comment